Pick your five favorite TV shows (in no particular order) and answer the following questions. Don't cheat!
1. The Inbetweeners
2. Veronica Mars
3. Peep Show
5. The Office (UK)
1. Who's your favorite character in 2? (Veronica Mars)
LOGAN, forever and always.
2. Who's your least favorite character in 1? (The Inbetweeners)
Uh, probably Carly. How can she not see that Simon is incredible?!
3. What's your favorite episode of 4? (Seinfeld)
So many amazing episodes, omg. I really any episode that takes place in Florida. Specifically the one where Jerry's dad is impeached because he owns a Cadillac (that Jerry bought him)
4. What's your favorite season of 5? (The Office UK)
Not a whole lot of choice here, haha. Therefore I'm going to say I love them both equally.
5. Who is your favorite ship in 3? (Peep Show)
Oh god. Um Mark and anyone but Dobby? haha, I don't like her.
6. Who is your anti-ship in 2? (Veronica Mars)
Veronica/Piz. Ugh LoVe for life.
7. How long have you watched 1? (The Inbetweeners)
Probably about 6 months?
8. How did you become interested in 3? (Peep Show)
My love for David Mitchell probably arose from Would I Lie To You? Or his appearances on Mock the Week or Have I Got News For You? Idk, some panel show. And this love was so strong that naturally I sought out Peep Show.
9. Who's your favorite actor/actress in 4? (Seinfeld)
I love Julia Louis-Dreyfuss. Elaine is absolutely incredible.
10. Which do you prefer, show 1, 2 or 5? (The Inbetweeners, Veronica Mars, The Office UK)
So hard! I love them all equally for different reasons.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3? (The Inbetweeners, Peep Show)
Seen all of both. But Peep Show has more episodes, therefore Peep Show.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? (Seinfeld)
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1? (The Inbetweeners)
My favourite character is Jay (Simon being a very close 2nd). It would be a travesty to kill off Jay, but I imagine he would wank himself to death or something.
14. Give a random quote from 1. (The Inbetweeners)
I'm giving you two, because this show has hands-down the best dialogue in any show ever.
Simon: Its YOUR spunk!!
Neil: but it's YOUR car!
Simon: What...so if I spunked in your face it would be yours?
Neil: Just who is this Duke of Edinburgh, does he teach it?
Jay: No, of course he doesn't teach it you fucking idiot, the Duke of Edinburgh is Prince Charles.
Will: Umm, No he isn't, it's his dad
Neil: King Phillip?
Will: No, I mean, that IS the Duke of Edinburgh you're thinking of, but he's not the king
Neil: But he fucks the Queen though
Jay: Probably up the arse
Will: LOOK, do you wanna sign up or not?
Jay: You've gotta be fucking joking, there's no way i'm gonna get bummed by some royal bloke on a mountain
Neil: Yeah fuck it i'm in
15. Would a 3/4 crossover work? (Peep Show/Seinfeld)
I think that would be fantastic.
16. Pair 2 characters in 1 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple. (The Inbetweeners)
God, um. Personally I think Charlotte/Neil. Idk why, but I like it.
17. Has 5 inspired you in any way? (The Office UK)
Yeah, it inspired me to never work in an office.
18. Overall, which show has a better cast, 2 or 4? (Veronica Mars, Seinfeld)
UNFAIR. But you can't really beat Seinfeld in terms of ensemble casts.
19. Which has better theme music, 3 or 5? (Peep Show, The Office UK)
The Office! I love that song :) And I find the Peep Show one gets annoying after awhile (watching a whole series in one day....)